Please note: some posts may contain affiliate links which means our team could earn money if you purchase products from our site
Calling all Star Wars fans! There’s a new Boba Fett Frappuccino at Starbucks that you have to try!
This out of this galaxy drink features a green tea frappuccino with peppermint syrup, java chips and mocha! Sounds delicious, and is a great alternative if you want to try something other then coffee.
If you want to try it, all you have to do is head to your local Starbucks and ask the barista to follow this easy recipe:
BOBA FETT FRAPPUCCINO
- Grande Green Tea Frappuccino
- Peppermint Syrup
- Java Chips
- Mocha Drizzle
- Mocha Cookie Crumbles
- Start by ordering a grande green tea frappuccino with no sweetener.
- Ask for peppermint syrup.
- Ask for a scoop of java chips.
- Then, ask for mocha drizzle around the cup and on top of the whipped cream.
- Finally, ask for mocha cookie crumbles on top.
Credit: Totally the Bomb
- You Have To Try This Boba Fett Frappuccino From Starbucks! – April 23, 2021
- Celebrate Earth Day With A Tree Of Life Pie! – April 22, 2021
- This Ursula Frappuccino Is Perfect For Your Poor Unfortunate Soul – April 21, 2021