Valet parking is making a return to Walt Disney World Resorts. It starts at the Grand Floridian on May 1, 2021. We have tentative dates on when it will return to other resorts. Check out the list below. Valet parking has not returned to any Walt Disney Resort hotel since the shutdown due to the covid-19 pandemic.
Right now the Walt Disney World resort parking page only lists Valet parking for guests with disabilities.
Valet service continues to be available for Guests with disabilities who may require parking assistance. A valid disability parking permit is required. Valet service will be reintroduced to hotels over the coming months. Upon your arrival, please check with the Security Host for parking options. Valet service is $33 per night (sales tax included).
It seems like things are picking back up lately at Disney World. Cast members and show crews being called back, another round of resorts about to reopen, new hires being sought after, and masks being allowed to be removed for pictures.
Here is the tentative list of Valet returning to Disney World Resorts:
- May 2 – Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- May 2 – Disney’s Riviera Resort
- May 16 – Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- May 16 – Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- May 30 – Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- May 30 – Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- May 30 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Kidani Village
- June 7 – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge