These Magic Carpet Pops are shining, shimmering and splendid!
Let us take you to a whole new world with these delicious treats inspired by the magic carpet in Aladdin! They are made with graham crackers, peanut butter and chocolate, delicious right?
Let’s just say if we had to let our heart decide, it will definitely pick these delicious pops! Making them is super easy, just follow this easy recipe:
MAGIC CARPET POPS
- 12 graham crackers
- 2/3 cup of peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Purple food coloring
- Blue food coloring
- 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp of light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp of milk
- Golden yellow food coloring
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread 6 graham crackers with peanut butter, then place a popsicle stick in the middle and top with remaining 6 graham crackers. Place on baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, place white chocolate chips, coconut oil, 5 drops of purple food coloring, and 3 drops of blue. Microwave in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted. Pour into a tall glass or measuring cup.
- Dip pops into melted chocolate and use a spoon to help coat tops, if necessary. Place back on baking sheet and refrigerate until chocolate is hardened, 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together powdered sugar, corn syrup, and milk. Divide into 2 separate bowls and dye one a light purple with purple food coloring and the other gold with yellow gold food coloring. Place into piping bags fitted with a very small round tip.
- Pipe a gold border around edges of pops, then pipe a diamond in middle of pop with gold icing. Draw swirly lines with light purple around diamond. Let icing dry until set in refrigerator or at room temperature, about 20 minutes.