points - Details)
The lengths to which the underworld will go for a legendary prize is unparalleled. What started as a simple logbook with a piece of valuable information was soon stolen, traded, and smuggled around the outer rim and shady ports. With each pirate, thief, gambler, and criminal who took possession of the book, new insight and details were added, creating the Smuggler's Guide—a coveted collection of hidden treasure locations, advice, and hard-earned data.
From the Publisher
Beneath these are the myriad ranks of those who find work in the underworld.
• Smugglers, gunrunners, bootleggers, hunt spoilers, hazmat dumpers
• Kidnappers, thieves, extortionists, blackmailers
• Legbreakers, bodyguards, mercenaries, poachers
• Outlaw techs, ship modders, cyborg docs
• Counterfeiters, embezzlers, credit launderers, usurers, black marketers, criminal fences
• Gamblers, bookmakers, fight fixers
• Saboteurs, arsonists
• Pirates, shipjackers, bandits, gunslingers
Trading is essential to smuggling and making a profit.
SMUGGLING CARGOES THAT OFFER THE
MOST PROFIT PER KILOGRAM:
• Coaxium (timely delivery is critical)
• Quarren artisanal ink
(used in Hutt kajidic tattoos)
• Harch industrial adhesive
• Gaberwool flaxen fibers
• Kibnon or Nevoota stimulant pollen
• Megonite moss (stable packaging is critical)