JO WISDOM 925 Sterling Silver and Yellow Gold Plated Mickey Mouse Ring

Amazon.com Price: $47.99 (as of 20/07/2020 08:57 PST- Details)

❤ Materials of Ring : 925 sterling silver
❤ A Perfect Gift for Christmas Day, Valentine’s Day, Birthday, Anniversaries,Engagement, Wedding, etc
❤ Delicate in appearance ,suitable for any occasions and it makes you eye catching

Categories: ,

Description

JO WISDOM Jewelry provides all ladies and girls the beautiful and elegant design jewelries. The entire jewelries are ideal as a gift to yourself or loved one. The jewelries are suitable for every life event. One can see to recall a first date, a party, a birthday, a wedding, a Christmas or a Mother’s Day remembrance. About 925 Sterling Silver Sterling Silver is a valuable metal cherished all over history for its beauty, durability, naturally aseptic and timelessness. And It is the excellent choice for people with sensitive skin to get sterling silver jewelry over other types of metals, especially in ear piercings. Denoted by the usual 925, it refers to the 92.5% content of pure silver in the metal, the other 7.5% on a regular basis consists of other metals, which does not change silver’s color but adds to its hardness. As 99.9% pure silver is most often too soft for jewelry and it can easily be bent, scratched or damaged, so 925 sterling silver item is a lot more common and popular. Caring For Sterling Silver Jewelry * Store it in a jewelry box or cloth bag to Steer clear of oxidation when you do not wear it. * keep away with other metal jewelry when wearing to Steer clear of collision or abrasion. * Steer clear of direct contact with harsh chemicals like bleach or household cleaning products and even wood surfaces. * Use silver polishing cloth to wipe it if it has been oxidized and turning into black to take care of luster. Click on “JO WISDOM JEWELRY ” for more stylish and newest jewelries.

❤ Materials of Ring : 925 sterling silver
❤ A Perfect Gift for Christmas Day, Valentine’s Day, Birthday, Anniversaries,Engagement, Wedding, and so forth
❤ Delicate in appearance ,suitable for any occasions and it makes you eye catching

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “JO WISDOM 925 Sterling Silver and Yellow Gold Plated Mickey Mouse Ring”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *