Please note: some posts may contain affiliate links which means our team could earn money if you purchase products from our site
The 2021 first quarter accident and injury report for Orlando theme parks has been released. There were only two injuries at Walt Disney World from January to March of this year. Take a look at the reported injuries below.
- Gran Fiesta Tour (02/15/21): A 69-year-old female guest injured her ankle
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Kilimanjaro Safaris (03/13/21): A 72-year-old female guest became ill while riding the attraction
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- The Incredible Hulk (02/15/21): A 42-year-old female guest experienced syncope
Universal Studios Florida
- E.T. Adventure (03/13/21): A 71-year-old female guest experienced motion sickness
- Ihu’s Breakaway Falls (3/29/21): A 25-yeah-old female had a hip injury
Busch Gardens and LEGOLAND did not have any accidents or injuries to report for the first quarter.
Florida theme parks don’t give any more details regarding accidents and injuries that happen in their parks. Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and other Central Florida theme parks are required to report the most serious accidents and injuries where guests are hurt or hospitalized for 24 hours.