New sign show which masks are not permitted at Disney Springs applicable to all shopping, dining and entertainment areas. As COVID-19 cases continue to rise in the Florida state, and around the World, so too has the variety of masks worn by everyone. However, Disney has created new signs highlight their strict mask policy as a way to ensure safety for both guests and cast members.
As you can see from the new signs show which masks are not permitted at Disney Springs, these include:
- Neck gaiters
- Open- chin triangle bandanas
- Face coverings with valves
- Face coverings with mesh
It seems the new sign is frequently displayed around Disney Springs, in various shops and restaurants reiterating the requirement to wear approved masks only. The non permitted masks is only one of the many rules Disney are enforcing to keep all guests and cast members safe whilst enjoying their time at the happiest place on earth!
Masks Permitted at Disney Springs
Wondering what the rules are for permitted masks? Check out the information below:
Face coverings for each Guest age 2 and up and Cast Members, which must be worn in all public areas and can only be removed while actively eating or drinking. Face coverings must be worn while standing, waiting or sitting in dining locations.
“All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must:
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
Face coverings may have an integrated transparent plastic panel to aid in viewing the wearer’s mouth. These face coverings must:
- Be a fabric face covering featuring a solid plastic panel containing no openings that is attached to the fabric on all sides using tight knit stitching
- Meet all face covering requirements listed above
The use of face coverings is not a substitute for physical distancing”- Walt Disney World website.
Please read the important information relating to COVID-19 here before you visit Disney Springs. As there are 6 key things you need to know before arriving. These include:
- limited parking and reduced entrances
- Temperature screenings prior to entry
- Face coverings required for Guests ages 2 and up
- Social distancing for queues and physical barriers around Disney Springs
- Temporary operations modifications including reduced hours for set locations and no scheduled entertainment offerings or high-touch interactive areas
- Increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation- including more hand-washing stations and hand sanitizers in key areas
Therefore, make sure your face mask is permitted at Disney Springs before you go to ensure you make the most out of your experience!