There are new parental controls coming to Disney+ tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb. 23 and will be in effect globally! These new controls will help to keep the streaming service family-friendly with appropriate age ratings for all content.
Here’s a sneak peek at will the age ratings will look like:
Parents will be able to set limits on content ratings (as shown above – restricting anything above 16+) on specific profiles. In addition, parents can add a pin to lock profiles that have access to more mature content so that children cannot easily switch accounts.
Starting tomorrow (Feb. 23), parents will be able to adjust these new controls by going into the Disney+ profiles section.
What do you think of these new parental controls coming to Disney+? Let us know in the comments!
To learn more about current Disney news, check out these articles below…
- ‘The Muppet Show’ Features Content Warning and Missing Episodes on Disney+
- Woody Debuts With a New Look at Hong Kong Disneyland
- New Sorcerer Mickey Lego display now appearing at Disney Springs!
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
Source & photo credit: What’s on Disney Plus.
- New Parental Controls Coming to Disney+ – February 22, 2021
- New Spaceship Earth Lighting Details Just Revealed – February 22, 2021
- Cinderella Castle Moat Being Drained in Preparation of Walt Disney World’s 50th – February 22, 2021