Valentine’s Day is getting closer, so if you are looking for the perfect little treat to give your friends and family, take a look at this Mickey Waffle Pops recipe!
These adorable treats are made with a pink and red marbled batter and covered in white chocolate with heart shaped sprinkles, plus they are Mickey shaped! That makes everything better for sure.
So put that Mickey waffle maker to use and start baking!
MICKEY WAFFLE POPS
- Mickey waffle maker
- 1 package white cake mix
- Red and pink food coloring
- Heart-shaped sprinkles
- White chocolate, melted
- Popsicle sticks
- Make cake batter using the instructions on the box.
- Preheat your Mickey waffle maker and spray with baking oil.
- Divide cake batter into three bowls. Dye one bowl of batter pink, one red, and leave one plain.
- Pour 1/4 cup of plain batter into a new bowl, then add 1 tablespoon of red batter and 1 tablespoon of pink batter. Lightly swirl together with a toothpick to create a marble effect.
- Pour marbled cake batter into waffle maker and cook for about 3 minutes, or until it starts steaming. Then remove waffles and let cool.
- Place popsicles sticks onto the backs of your Mickey waffles and pour melted white chocolate over the sticks.
- Place Mickey Waffle Pops into the fridge. Once chocolate has hardened (about 5 minutes), remove.
- Dip them back into melted white chocolate. Then cover in sprinkles ad pearl dust.
Credit: Disney Family