Take your favorite Disney treat to the next level with this Boozy Dole Whip Pops recipe!
Dole whip has been a fan favorite treat at Disney Parks for many years, and now you can turn this yummy treat into a boozy one by adding some coconut rum! You can also skip the booze if you want to make some pops for the kids at home.
Making them is super easy, just follow this recipe from Delish.com, we are sure everyone will love them!
BOOZY DOLE WHIP POPS
- 4 cups of frozen pineapple
- 3/4 cups of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of coconut rum
- 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 15 (3oz) dixie cups
- Toasted shredded coconut
- 15 popsicle sticks
Related – Make These Dole Whip Cupcakes At Home!
- Blend frozen pineapple, coconut milk, rum, and sweetened condensed milk in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into Dixie cups and top with toasted coconut, then place a popsicle stick in the center of each cup. Freeze until solid, at least 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, cut open Dixie cup with scissors and peel them away from the pops.