Warm up your vocals because our favorite episode of Dancing with the Stars airs this Monday night, October 14– it’s ‘Disney Night’!
Warm up your vocals, because our favorite episode of Dancing with the Stars airs this Monday night, October 14 – it’s ‘Disney Night’! It’s going to be one big zip-a-dee-doo-dah evening as the nine remaining couples dance to some of our favorite Disney hits. The fun begins with a choreographed group number down Main Street U.S.A at Disneyland, a first for the show in its many seasons. And thanks to our friends over at ABC, we’ve got an exclusive first look at the set list for the night. Take a look:
- A Whole New World from Aladdin (Zayn and Zhavia)
- A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes from Cinderella
- Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid
- A Spoonful of Sugar from Mary Poppins
- Beauty and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast (John Legend & Ariana Grande)
- You’ve Got a Friend in Me from Toy Story 4
- We’re All in This Together from High School Musical
- I Just Can’t Wait to Be King from The Lion King (2019)
- He’s a Pirate from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Which are you most excited to see? Tune in to ‘Disney Night’ on Dancing with the Stars Monday, October 14 at 8|7c on ABC to see which contestants will be moving and grooving to each song.