Walt Disney World regularly updates and works on the attractions in the parks. This means that ride closures are often inevitable. Let’s take a look at the refurbishment and closure schedule for the month of February.
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Frontierland – Temporarily Unavailable Closed for Refurbishment
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Fantasyland – Temporarily Unavailable Closed for Refurbishment
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Main Street, U.S.A. – Temporarily Unavailable Closed for Refurbishment
- Liberty Square Riverboat – Reopening February 5
- Tom Sawyer Island – Reopening February 5
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover – Temporarily Unavailable Closed for Refurbishment
- The Hall of Presidents – Closed for Refurbishment
- Mad Tea Party – Closed for Refurbishment starting February 20
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Kali River Rapids – Closed for refurbishment/Set to reopen April 2, 2021
Currently, Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios do not have any ride closures this month.
If you will be visiting Disney World this month, keep these closures in mind when making your plans! If you’d like help planning your next Disney vacation, contact me today for a free vacation quote.
- Disney World Refurbishment & Closure schedule for February – February 3, 2021
- Liberty Square Riverboat & Tom Sawyer Island reopening this Friday! – February 3, 2021
- CDC Recommends people avoid all travel on Cruise Ships – February 2, 2021