Please note: some posts may contain affiliate links which means our team could earn money if you purchase products from our site
If you’re an active Walt Disney World Annual Passholder, then be sure to keep an eye out for incoming mail. Disney is now sending out the Orange Bird Annual Passholder magnets!
The new magnets are quite fun since Orange Bird is a fan-favorite Disney Parks character.
You can take a look at the how it looks up close on our Instagram video.
To confirm or update Passholder address:
- Sign in to your MyDisneyExperience account.
- Click on Profile.
- Click on Contact Information.
- Check that your shipping address is correct, and update if needed.
- Repeat the process for each adult Passholder in your household
Two Orange Bird magnets per household. Not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged magnets.
Let us know if you receive your Orange Bird magnets soon!
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
- Disney World Annual Passholders receiving Orange Bird Magnets by mail – April 30, 2021
- Video: Cinderella Castle almost complete for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary – April 29, 2021
- New signage installed for Mickey & Minnie Runaway Railway – April 28, 2021