To celebrate the big launch day, Disney+ has partnered with a number of brands to offer special promotions and experiences from LA to NYC. We’ve got the list of everything you can do to “plus up your day” this Thursday, November 12!
We know that much like us, you’ve been counting down the days until November 12, when Disney’s ultimate new streaming destination, Disney+, launches. We’ve basically blocked out our calendars for the foreseeable future to stream hours upon hours of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. And to celebrate the big launch day, Disney+ has partnered with a number of brands to offer special promotions and experiences from LA to NYC. We’ve got the list of everything you can do to “plus up your day” this Thursday, November 12!
- LYFT: Use promo code “DISNEYPLUS” in the app to claim one of 20,000 free rides, nationwide (up to $15)
- URBANSTEMS: Use code ‘DisneyPlus’ on select bouquets at checkout and Disney+ will double the flowers!
New York City
Visit the Disney+ pop-up streaming hub on 6th Avenue between 42nd and 43rd Street (West Side, Bryant Park adjacent) from 8am to 7pm for the below experiences:
- Step inside the Disney+ glass cube truck and be one of the first to stream all-new originals on the service.
- Pick up free coffee, hot cocoa, donuts, and Disney+ cookies at the Disney+ treats truck
- Get Disney+ swag, balloons, and more from the Disney+ street team
- Listen to musicians fill the air of Midtown with the most loved music in the Disney+ library, from The Simpsons theme song to your favorite Disney tunes.
Take advantage of ways to “plus up your day” in NYC with these unique offers:
- CITI BIKE: Use promo code “DISNEYPLUS” and grab a free trip today and ride throughout NYC
- RESY: Reserve a table via Resy for the chance to have Disney+ pick up the tab (up to $150) at select restaurants in Manhattan
- ROW HOUSE: Disney+ is taking over Row House in NYC! Row for free all day on November 12
- BIG GAY ICE CREAM: Swing by Big Gay Ice Cream from 4pm–close for a free sweet treat, courtesy of Disney+
- Look for Disney+ signage and brand ambassadors at The Grove and The Americana who will be handing out Disney+ swag and answering questions about Disney+
- From 11am to 1pm, you may see The Simpsons characters roaming around The Grove for photo ops
- The cast of one of our favorite new series coming to Disney+, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, will be visiting The Grove to “plus up your day!”
And stop by the participating Caruso properties around LA and visit these exclusive retailers to help “plus up your day”:
Plus, enjoy special menu items from:
Needless to say, we’re so ready for Disney+ to finally arrive, and — by the looks of all the free swag and treats — it seems that Disney+ is ready for us, too. How will you “plus up your day” on November 12? Tell us in the comments below!
If you haven’t signed up for Disney+ yet, it’s about time. Sign up for Disney+ and start streaming now!