We are 8 days away from the reopening of Disneyland and Disney California Adventure! In preparation for the reopening, advanced dining reservations for the parks opened up today.
If you are planning on visiting the Disneyland Resort when the parks reopen, you’ll want to dine at your favorite restaurant. It is highly recommended to make reservations for table service restaurants. Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance. If you are visiting Disneyland within the first few weeks of its reopening, you’ll want to get those reservations made fast! They are sure to fill up.
Keep in mind, not all Disneyland restaurants will be reopening with the parks. Some options, including popular character dining, will be on hiatus until further notice. Here is the list of table service restaurants that are reopening on April 30:
- Cafe Orleans – Table Service – Reservations Recommended
- Plaza Inn — with modified service and menu – Table Service
- River Belle Terrace – Table Service – Reservations Recommended
Disney California Adventure Restaurants
- Carthay Circle Lounge — Alfresco Dining- Table Service- Reservations Recommended
- Lamplight Lounge- Table Service – Reservations Recommended
Remember, until further notice, only California residents are allowed to visit Disneyland. Guests also need to have park reservations along with valid admission in order to enter a park.
Are you planning a trip to Disneyland? Contact me today for a free, no-obligation vacation quote!
Photo credit: Disneyland Legacy Passholders