Dates for Disney Cruise Line‘s 2021 holiday season sailings have been announced! The Very Merrytime cruises feature a holly jolly blend of holiday entertainment, actives, and impressive decor. These sailings take place on all four Disney Cruise Line ships. Guests are treated to a life-size gingerbread house, a 24-foot Christmas tree, garlands, poinsettias, twinkling lights, and countless merriments to warm the hearts of everyone in the family.
2021 Very Merrytime itineraries include:
- 3- to 4-Night Very Merrytime Disney Cruise – Sail from Port Canaveral (near Orlando): Sail away on a short getaway on the Disney Dream including a stop at Disney’s Castaway Cay.
- Very Merrytime Disney Cruise – Sail from Miami, FL: Enjoy a festive 4-, 5- or 6-night break on the Disney Magic—including a stop in Nassau, The Bahamas and at Disney’s Castaway Cay.
- Very Merrytime Disney Cruise – Sail from Port Canaveral (near Orlando): Luxuriate in all the Disney Fantasy has to offer on a 3-, 5- or 7-night cruise that stops at multiple tropical ports of call including Disney’s private island, Disney Castaway Cay.
- Very Merrytime Disney Cruise – Sail from Texas: Embark from Texas on the Disney Wonder for Bahamian and Caribbean sailings, with select voyages to tropical ports of call including Key West, Cozumel and Disney’s private island, Disney Castaway Cay.
- Very Merrytime Disney Cruise – Sail from San Diego: This holiday on the high seas takes you aboard the Disney Wonder to bustling Mexican ports, through the Panama Canal, to Colombia and Grand Cayman before docking in Texas.
2021 Very Merrytime Sail Dates:
- Disney Dream
November 5, 2021 – December 24, 2021
- Disney Fantasy
November 6, 2021 – December 19, 2021
- Disney Magic
November 8, 2021 – December 20, 2021
- Disney Wonder
November 5, 2021 – December 21, 2021
Guests who sail on a Very Merrytime cruise will be treated to:
- “Mickey’s Tree-Lighting Magic” in the atrium lobby on the first night of the cruise, where Disney characters lead holiday carols and the lighting of the glittering, three-deck-tall tree.
- Disney Characters in Their Holiday Finest
- “Santa’s Winter Wonderland Ball” in the atrium lobby, where Disney cruisers welcome the guests of honor, Santa and Mrs. Claus, with a grand celebration featuring Broadway-style entertainment, favorite Disney characters, and classic holiday tunes. This evening of enchantment is made complete when a special pair of royal sisters joins the party and causes a flurry of “frozen” fun as a magical snowfall overtakes the atrium.
- Gingerbread House: Created from edible ingredients, the life-size gingerbread house is something you have to see to believe!
- Dickens-inspired carolers carrying the spirit of the holidays throughout the ship while singing holiday classics, sometimes with the help of favorite Disney friends. At the end of the cruise, children will have the opportunity to join the carolers onstage for a special farewell show.
- Family holiday activities including decorating gingerbread cookies and meeting Santa Claus.
- Youth holiday crafts such as decorating stockings, making holiday cards, and creating holiday animation cells.
- “Story Time with Mrs. Claus,” a special time for her to read well-known Christmas stories from her rocking chair near the tree.
- A special holiday edition of the cheerful farewell celebration on the final night of the cruise, with beloved Disney characters and the ship’s crew in an engaging musical finale led by Mickey Mouse.
- Holiday Merchandise
Have you sailed on a Very Merrytime Disney cruise before? If you’d like to book a 2021 Disney cruise, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Amazing Magical Adventures, a Disney Earmarked agency. I can help you book a magical vacation at no extra cost to you!