It’s time to bake some magic! Put on your sorcerer hat and let’s make some delicious Sorcerer Mickey Cupcakes!
Inspired by Fantasia, these treats feature red frosting, a magical sugar cone, mini donuts and sprinkles! Delicious for sure.
Making them is super easy, all you have to do is follow this easy recipe from Disney Family and have fun!
SORCERER MICKEY CUPCAKES
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
- Blue candy melts
- Sugar cones
- White fondant
- Vanilla frosting
- Red food coloring
- Mini chocolate covered donuts
- Silver sprinkles
- Wax paper
- Small star and moon cookie cutters
- Prepare your favorite cupcake recipe. Let cupcakes cool completely before decorating.
- Melt blue candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl, or over stovetop.
- Line surface with wax paper. Coat each sugar cone with melted blue candy.
- Roll out white fondant to 1/8″ thickness.
- Punch out star and moon shapes. If you don’t have a moon shape, use a small circle shaped cookie cutter. Punch out a circle and then reposition to punch out a half moon.
- Press star and moon fondant pieces onto blue candy melt coated sugar cones. Leave to set as the blue candy melt hardens.
- Add red food coloring to vanilla frosting. Stir completely.
- Frost cupcake and place blue sugar cone upside down on top as Mickey’s hat.
- Cut mini chocolate covered donut in half. Insert a toothpick into each piece of donut and press into either side of the cupcakes as Mickey’s ears.
- Top cupcake with sprinkles.
After you are done, you can enjoy your cupcakes while you watch Fantasia on Disney Plus!
Credit: Disney Family
- Bake Some Magic With These Sorcerer Mickey Cupcakes! – March 14, 2021
- Classic Disney Channel Games Now On Disney+ – March 14, 2021
- Tonga Toast Recipe From Disney’s Polynesian Resort! – March 13, 2021