Easter is just a few days away, get ready to celebrate it with this easy DIY: Winnie the Pooh Easter Baskets!
These adorable baskets can have multiple uses, you can gift it to someone with Easter goodies inside or use it as storage! Either way they will so good in your home.
Making them is super easy, all you have to do is follow this easy DIY from Disney Family:
WINNIE THE POOH EASTER BASKETS
- Wicker baskets
- Paint brushes
- Hot glue
- Yellow paint
- Dark brown and yellow felt
- Orange paint
- Orange, dark brown, cream and pink felt
- Pink paint
- Pink and dark brown felt
- Paint one basket yellow, one basket orange, and one basket pink. Let dry completely.
- For Pooh, draw a triangle nose, two circle for eyes, eyebrows and a curved line for above his nose onto dark brown felt. Cut out shapes.
- For Tigger, draw two circles for eyes, two thick arches for eyebrows, and whisker shapes onto the dark brown felt. Draw two Tigger ears onto orange felt. On cream felt, draw a larger, rounded rectangle and a smaller, rounded rectangle for the base of Tigger’s eyes and nose. You’ll also need two circles of cream to fit inside his orange ears. Finally, draw a triangle nose on pink felt. Cut out shapes.
- For Piglet, draw two tall triangle ears and one triangle nose onto pink felt. Draw two circles for eyes, and two eyebrows onto the dark brown felt. Cut out shapes.
- When paint on the baskets are completely dry, hot glue the felt shapes on the baskets.
- Glue the Pooh face shapes on the yellow basket.
- For Tigger, glue the face shapes on the orange basket.
- Glue the Piglet face shapes on the pink basket.
Done! Happy Easter!
Credit: Disney Family